Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My poor boy

Awhile back, we took away Gresham's pacifiers... I think it might have been November. We were trying to make the "sassy" (as he called it) a distant memory before the baby is born! Gresham apparently hasn't gotten over it and has brought up the sassies several times lately. This morning we had this conversation:

Gresham: whine, whine, whine
Mom: Gresham, why are you so whiny? Are you a whiner?
Gresham: No! I am NOT a whiner!
Dad: Then what are you?
Gresham: I am a boy who has no sassies...

Pathetic, isn't it? Although I don't think there has been any permanent damage done...

1 comment:

  1. heehee...Your boy makes me laugh! We are now trying to wean Sam from the pacifier...before he has words to complain...maybe it will work. He went to sleep tonight without one.

    ReplyDelete