Saturday, January 10, 2009

Life at our house

Wow, I haven't blogged in a while! I have ideas all day long, and then when I have time to sit down, my brain is ready to shut down for the day!

Let's see...

This story was from last week, but Jordan has been bugging me to post it!

Jordan usually closes on Saturday night, and so the boys and I usually do something simple for dinner and watch a movie in the evening. Last Saturday, Gresham spit water all over his shirt during dinner, so I took it off. After dinner, we watched some Sesame Street clips on youtube. Gresham was walking around poking his bare belly and said, "My tummy wants something else. How 'bout a banana?" I laughed and told him that we didn't have any bananas. He said, "Okay, I get a graham cracker real quick!" And he did.

He vascillates between being exceptionally cute and exceptionally frustrating. On Wednesday we had to run out to buy a couple of bedding items, and he told me in the middle of JC Penney's, "I am NOT obeying you!" Nice. We actually saw some neighbors at about this point, but I didn't go and talk to them...

He also cried this week because I wouldn't give him his "potty train." He heard Jordan and I discussing potty training, and he still thinks it's a train with wheels. Once the weather is a little warmer and more conducive to wearing less clothing, we'll start the potty train in full force! I am hoping to NOT be buying diapers for two!

Aidan is excited because we are going to finally paint his room (now that we have been in our house for 3 1/2 years) and hang things on the walls. Stay tuned for pictures of that project...

No comments:

Post a Comment