Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More sweetness from Aidan...

Yesterday, the baby was kicking a lot, and so I told Aidan to come over and put his hands on my belly to try to feel it - he hasn't felt the baby kick yet, and he can't wait to! The baby immediately stopped moving (is this a sign of uncooperativeness to come? I hope not...). Aidan decided to talk to him, since I have told him that the baby can hear us now. He leaned over to my belly and said sweetly, "we painted your room today!"

We painted the room blue, and it looks great. About halfway through, I started thinking, "What if this is a girl???" After that ultrasound, I can't imagine that it could possibly be a girl, but if it is, we'll paint clouds in the blue and make it a sky and decorate with birds or ladybugs or something!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I will laugh a lot if it is a girl! Your little Aidan sure is sweet.

    ReplyDelete