Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had a very nice Thanksgiving this year!

I started the day by going to CVS at 8:00 a.m. for some of their "free after extra bucks" items. I won't go into a lot of detail here, but basically I used coupons to get some items more than free, which enabled me to get the diapers (which we needed) for cheap. My total for everything in this picture was $7.04. I did this in three transactions. Woo hoo!

Then we went to my parents' house for parade watching and Thanksgiving dinner. We had a very international Thanksgiving this year! Our friends from India, Pitch and Rosy, were there as well as a new believer from our church who is from Thailand. She came with her daughter. My brother came with two friends who are originally from Ghana. We enjoyed turkey and good ol' Yankee white bread stuffing.
Here I am at 14 weeks pregnant. Let's not have any comments about how small I am. This is how my body grows, and I have 6 more months to be pregnant, so I don't want to be huge yet!

Awww, what cute boys!

My parents trees still have most of their leaves, but we raked up what we could and jumped in them! We have had really nice fall leaves this year! Must have been good weather for them. I tried to take some fall leaf pictures, but the colors just don't turn out. Only in Texas do you have leaves still turning colors on Thanksgiving!







1 comment: