Monday, November 3, 2008

Doctor's Appointment #2

Today was our second dr. visit. We didn't hear the heartbeat, and so the doctor did an ultrasound just to make sure. It's a little early to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, so it wasn't a big surprise or cause for concern. I couldn't believe how much our little one had changed on the ultrasound since the one that we had 4 weeks ago! At our first appointment, the baby was smaller than a grain of rice and was the same shape as well. Today, I saw a head, body, and arms and legs, and the baby was moving. He/she had a nice strong heartbeat!

I brought the picture home and told Gresham, "Look, here is the baby!" He said, "Awww!"
Aidan just said that the baby looked like a shirt.

Anyway, I'm 10.5 weeks now, and things are going well! I'm still holding out for the end of the first trimester, although I know that the sickness won't end for another few weeks after that... we can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment