Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Appointment Update

On Monday I went to the doctor, and I heard the heartbeat this time! I am almost 15 weeks now. Our next appointment will be on Dec. 30, and we will have our level II ultrasound and hopefully find out the gender then! Yea!

On a less exciting note, I went to a periodontist yesterday, and he said that I need gum surgery. :-( He is going to graft tissue from the roof of my mouth to one of my bottom teeth that needs it. It needs to be done now, but we are going to try to wait until after the baby is born because he doesn't like to take the risk of working on pregnant people... It won't be a lot of fun either way!

At least everything with the baby looks good!

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I am supposed to get my wisdom teeth out the first of the year and I am dreading it really badly.

    ReplyDelete