Friday, July 18, 2008

It's a good thing we're not planning to sell our house anytime soon...

Yesterday we had some violin lessons. Between lessons, I asked Aidan to pick up some of the toys that were out. He was all wound up from playing, and was also mad that he had to pick up, so when I heard a crash in his room, I thought that I had better check it out...

When I got in there, he said, "Mom, I think I need to pay you some money."
"Why?"
"Well, because of this hole in the wall."
"Did you throw something?"
"Yes, I was trying to throw this truck at my tool bench, but I missed and hit the wall. I'm sorry. I'll pay you some money to fix it."

The hole is about the size of a nickel, so not too big of a deal. Still, I don't think that Dad is going to be real happy when he sees it... I was thankful though that Aidan was so repentant about it since he usually thinks of a way to make everything not his fault!

Then this morning, we got out crayons and colored for a while. I thought that they were all picked up, but my Gresham quickly found the 3 I had missed and left this artwork on the kitchen floor. It was a much bigger area than in the picture, but I had to get really close to get the camera to pick it up. Thankfully, non-washable crayon comes out with some 409!


No comments:

Post a Comment