Saturday, July 12, 2008

Well, maybe not that fast!

Tonight I made some pasta for dinner. I really liked it - the boys had other opinions... It was penne pasta with cherry tomatoes and fresh spinach cooked in olive oil with garlic and onion. Aidan wanted to forego dinner and move on to dessert, so I explained to him that the dinner has nutrients in it that cake does not. I told him that the spinach and tomatoes have vitamins A and C, which are good for the skin and for eyesight and for helping things heal. I told him that the spinach also has iron, which is good for new blood cells.

A few minutes later, he said, "Wow, everything looks lighter now!" (meaning that the food was working and he could see better!). A few minutes after that... "Wow, my boo boo on my knee is already smaller!"

Maybe it works, but I'm not sure if it's that fast!

2 comments:

  1. That is just way too funny Sarah! Thanks for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your boys sure do provide some great entertainment! I don't know when we will be in Dallas again, but I will let you know. It seems like ages since we were there last.

    ReplyDelete