Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gresham's newfound ability to express himself...

Gresham is almost 21 months old, and has recently aquired some better verbal skills...

This morning I went to get him out of his crib, and he was laying in there saying, "funny, funny."
I asked him, "What's funny?" He said, "blankie head." I can just picture him in there amusing himself putting his blankie over his head!

Today our air conditioner thermostat said "check filter," so I did, and it obviously needed replacing. Right now. So, we left for Target. While we were there we looked at water guns (Aidan wanted to get Dad a water gun for his birthday). Gresham found a toy wagon in the water gun aisle that he wanted badly. I told him to get back in the stroller, and he had a huge fit. One of those ones where everyone in the entire store is looking to see whose child is screaming like that. We finally made it to the car, and I informed him that he was not to behave like that. I asked him, "Did you throw a fit?" and he said "uh huh. wagon. Wagon have it. NOW!"

It really was a cute wagon. It's too bad he threw such a fit because I'm not buying it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment