Monday, December 8, 2008

Poor Gresham

My poor Gresham has a terrible cold. This may be his worst one yet - itchy eyes, fever, horrible runny nose. He hates to drink anything but water, but today I offered him some juice to try to get some vitamin c in him. He tried the juice, and then put his cup on the table and left the kitchen.

Later he came back and said, "I need drink. (Takes a drink). Mommy, please put the juice away (meaning dump it out). Put water in it. I can't like the juice. Please put water in it."

He's pretty verbal for a two year old!

Hopefully he will be better soon, because on Friday night I have my school Christmas concert. I think he was sick this same week last year too...

Also, the other day, I asked him how to spell Gresham. He said, "Let's see here... M-S-Y." He knows a lot of "school language" from listening to Aidan do school, and it's pretty funny to hear him use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment