Saturday, June 28, 2008

OHHH Wow.

On Thursday I got my hair cut at Great Clips. I knew that it was a bad idea, but I just figured I could get it evened up a little, and only spend $14, and not have to drive 30 min. to the place where I usually get it cut.

When I got there, there were two people cutting hair - a fairly normal looking lady, and a real weird guy. Guess who I got!

I told him what I wanted, and he carefully laid out his comb, and scissors, and towel, and then STARTED A TIMER FOR 10 MINUTES. I am not kidding! I was wondering what was going to happen if the 10 minutes were up and he wasn't done. I had heard that Great Clips expects their sylists to do a cut every 10 minutes. Apparently, that's true!

At the 2:45 mark, some customers came in, and he went to sign them in. He came back with 0:57 remaining. Thankfully, he continued cutting after the timer went off!

The final product is okay. It looks pretty good as long as you don't look too closely!

The miracle of it all was that the kids were with me, and they behaved beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment