Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Aidan's birthday gift to me...

Here is what Aidan got me for my birthday! Just what I had been wanting!

He bought himself an action figure from this series back in February with some money he got for Valentine's Day. At the time, Jordan bought one as well so that they would have two to play with. I had apparently looked at this one when we were picking them out, and decided not to get it. I had forgotten all about that... Well, Aidan remembered and wanted to get it for me for my birthday! Jordan kept trying to talk him out of it, but he was set on this idea, and so Jordan took him to Target to buy it. (Thanks, sweetie...)

Yesterday, I told Aidan, "This seems to be turning into your toy instead of mine." He said in a very serious voice, "Well, Mom, you don't seem too interested in it, and I just don't know why."
"Well, son, I'm just not really into action figures."
"Oh," he said, "well, should I get you another present?"

He was very sweet. Jordan is going to take him to pick out something for me at Bath and Body Works, and hopefully his perspective on gift giving has improved!

No comments:

Post a Comment