Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What would I do without Aidan???

It's a good thing I have Aidan - I mean, there's so many things I would do in a day if he weren't there to correct me! Like the other day, I was putting napkins on the table...
"Why do you have that many napkins, Mom? Are you giving Gresham one?" (insert condescending tone here...)

And then yesterday, we were getting in the van...
"Aidan, hurry and get in your seat because it's hot!"
"Hots? What is hots Mom?"

"Let's go ride bikes, Aidan."
"Bikes? Are you going to ride one too?"
"You know what I mean, son.

We really need to start reading the book of Proverbs with him. It will be a good reminder for all of us. Unfortunately, I think I rely on my own strength as much as he does, just in a much more refined way... There are many lessons to be learned from parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment