Sunday, August 26, 2007

Aidan's new "friends"

So Aidan has never met a stranger. He makes a new friend almost every time we go to the park. Lately he has been having some pretty funny conversations at the grocery store, so I had to write them down before I forget them...

One day we came out and there were some people in the car parked next to us. A little boy was sticking out of the sun roof.
Boy: Hi!
Aidan: Hi!
Boy: What are you doing?
Aidan: Getting in our van.
Boy: I'm 4!
Aidan: I'm 4 too!
Boy: What are you going to do when you get home?
Aidan: We're going to make lunch.
Boy: Bye!
Aidan: Bye!

And then Thursday night in the Target line, a lady was in front of us with a baby girl and a preschool age boy in her cart.

Boy: Look Mom, there's a baby. A new one.
Aidan: He's not a new one. We got him a long time ago.
Boy: Oh. That's my baby sister.
Aidan: Oh.
Boy: Where did you get your baby? At the baby store?
Aidan: No! We got him at the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment