Saturday, August 18, 2007

And now, one about Gresham for a change...

Most of these stories are about Aidan... although I'm sure we'll have more on Gresham once he can talk!! He is the cutest baby. Happy almost all the time, and VERY good at entertaining himself. (Guess he'd have to be with Aidan for a brother)

Tonight he spent about 15 minutes standing himself up on the couch, and then turning and trying to walk away. He never took any actual steps, but he was determined!

His favorite word for me to say is "uh oh." Sometimes when I say it, he will say the "oh" part. I keep trying to get him to say mama. He says ba ba and da da and na na and makes t sounds and s sounds, but no mama! It's kind of become a joke, and now if I ask him to say mama, he will sometimes smirk and say da da.

Aidan and Gresham play "chase" several times a day with Aidan crawling around and both of them giggling. Aidan loves his brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment