Monday, May 7, 2007

We've joined the blogging bandwagon!


If I'd known this was free, I would have done this long, long ago!! My children, especially the older one, sure provide plenty of material for a blog...

Take tonight, for instance. We went to the park to play in the sandbox with Aidan's new sand toys. He has been dying to use them. The sand immediately stuck to his little sweaty body, which I had planned on, but what I hadn't planned on was the foul smelling puddle (well, puddle is a bit of an understatement) that he decided to play in. And then he got back in the sand. We had to strip him down in the parking lot and he rode home in his underwear. He asked me if there was dog poop in the puddle, and I don't know if there was, but he sure did smell. When we got home I had to clean him and then clean the tub and then fill it back up and put him back in with Gresham to do another round.
At least he'll sleep good tonight! I hope! I wish I had a picture of this, but I didn't have the camera with me... The picture at the top is Aidan and Gresham entertaining each other. It is so fun to see them starting to have a relationship as brothers. Gresham thinks that Aidan is hilarious!
Now that I have a blog, I will have to take more pictures to post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment