Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gresham's Sad Face





When Gresham was only a few months old, he started doing this terribly sad expression mainly whenever he heard something he didn't like - such as Aidan screaming or being silly. I have been trying to get this on film, and yesterday I got some good ones! Gresham was whining, and I started whining back at him, and this is what he did. Really it should be on video because still pictures don't quite capture the effect of the quivering lip and the tears and the mournfully sad expression! Then he did it again last night as Grandma's house when Aidan and Grandpa were flying G.I. Joe airplanes around the room and making airplane noises. If Gresham is in a good mood, he has no problem with most sounds, but if he is tired or has just woken up, the least little thing will bring on this sad face!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Sarah! What a face! It is so sad but so cute, too! :) One of our boys used to make pathetic faces - now they do it purpose!
    Talk to you later!
    Angie
    P.S. I am copying you and Taneil.:)
    flutterbugg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete