Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sorry for the lack of posting!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately... I've been feeling pretty yuck, and as a result there's not much going on at our house!

Let's see... what can I talk about...

Aidan suggested yesterday that if the baby is a boy that we name him "Mesh" because it rhymes with "Gresh." I'm thinking not. For a girl, he likes "Talullah Cartharin." Talullah is a character in the Maisy books, and I think that he made up Cartharin. Wow, I'm glad he's not old enough to have his own children yet!

Gresham was adorable yesterday. We went to Target after nap time since we had nothing to fix for dinner. I had to wake Gresham up from his nap, and told him we were going to Target. He was pretty sleepy and not too excited about going, but he rallied after a diaper change and a drink, and said, "Let's go!" I said, "Let's go to the van. Let's hold hands. I love you!" and he replied, "Yeah, me too!" What a sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment