Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun Shopping with Mom

This afternoon we had to go to the mall to return some shoes, which is pretty much my least favorite thing to do on a Saturday when the mall is extremely busy! But we had to - our 30 days to return them was up today.

After stopping for the shoes, I decided to head down to Motherhood Maternity and see if I could find some clothes. I've never been pregnant in the winter before; at least, not enough that I needed clothes! Aidan was pretty sure that this was going to be a real drag. He and Gresham fought while I found some things, and then we had to squeeze all three of us and the stroller into a little fitting room with a curtain instead of a door. But then... the whole thing became more fun when we discovered the "baby belly" that you can velcro on yourself to see how the clothes will fit when you are big!!! I put it on and tried on all the stuff, and Aidan couldn't stop giggling and poking the belly.

This is going to be an educational nine months for him.... I can already tell that he will be asking a lot of questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment