Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mommy! Mommy!


Yesterday morning, I was in the bedroom finishing getting dressed, and I could hear Gresham calling, "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I called back to him, "Gresham! Gresham!" and I could hear him giggle. "How sweet," I thought. Well, it turns out that he was calling me to wash the POOP off his hands because he had put them in his dirty diaper! Lovely! There was some on his crib and his jammies, so we started our day with a bath and laundry.

I was just thinking of moving him out of his crib and into his big bed. Now I'm thinking maybe not...

2 comments:

  1. This is maybe the cutest picture I've ever seen of any human ever.

    Not that I'm much of a cuteness judge, but I'm pretty sure this ranks high on the scale... Gold medal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He has this silly way of sticking his lip out that cracks us up. It's not a sad face, just a Gresham face...

    ReplyDelete