Thursday, August 14, 2008

Highlights of the Week

  • We painted our living room this week. Actually, we aren't done yet. Jordan is still working (it's 10:00 p.m.!) to try and finish. It looks great! I will post pictures soon. We still need to do the entryway and hall, but that will be for another day when we have a babysitter!
  • There is no good way to arrange our living room furniture.
  • In the midst of this painting project, I am listing bunches of stuff on ebay (kid's clothes) that I bought on sale last year. It's a crazy week, but I need the money to buy stuff for the kids, and this is the best time to sell for a good price.
  • We bought our school curriculum! Now I just have to pick a start date! We bought some first grade phonics books and first grade Saxon math. I just couldn't bring myself to pay money for kindergarten stuff, so we'll just go ahead with first grade, but take it slow.
  • School starts for me on the 28th! Yikes! I'm not sure if I'm ready!
  • I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow, and have no list made. This is a recipe for disaster but I am too tired!
  • Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment