Thursday, May 8, 2008

My new hobby!

Thanks to a post on Julia's sister-in-law Whitney's blog, my new hobby is getting great deals at CVS! I found some great info here on how to walk out of CVS with free stuff every week. So, I decided to try it. On Monday night, we went to CVS. I bought a $10 razor for $6 with a coupon from Sunday's paper. This purchase yielded a coupon for $5 back in store credit that printed at the register. I also got a $5 deodorant which yieled another $5 coupon for store credit. So I spent just over $11 with tax, and now I have $10 in store credit for next time. I like this game! I am hoping to get most of our health/beauty/cleaning products type items from there for mostly free. In order for this to work, you have to buy the brands that they currently have on sale, and you have to buy ahead of when you need it. We really needed some way to get our grocery budget down, so this is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment