Saturday, May 31, 2008

Guess what Gresham can Do!!!

On Thursday night, I was talking to Anca on the phone (while sitting in Aidan's room), and Gresham figured out how to climb up to the top bunk! He was fast, too. Since I can't watch him like a hawk every minute of the day, we ended up taking the bunk beds apart, putting Gresham's crib in Aidan's room, and putting the top bunk in Gresham's old room. This went on after dinner, and then we put the boys to bed together in their new room. I thought they would think that was fun, but Gresham went bonkers. He screamed for about 20 minutes, and I finally went in there. I took him out to the living room to wipe his nose and figure out what to do, and he kept pointing to his old room and saying, "Night night - there!" He finally fell asleep, and now, after 3 nights, he seems to have adjusted!

This afternoon, I was talking to Anca again (we are trying to figure out this Suzuki Institute this summer), and Aidan came limping into my bedroom crying. He was crying because he was standing on top of the toilet seat to wipe himself (why??????), and he fell, and one foot went in the potty, and now it was dirty. And he walked across the house to tell me this. Anca had a good laugh!

Oh my, the joys of raising children...

No comments:

Post a Comment