Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Aidan's Helpful Hints for Good Grades

Tonight at dinner, Jordan and I were talking about teachers we had in school. I have no idea how we got on that topic... Anyway, I was telling him about a weird science teacher I had in middle school, and how I may have gotten a C in that class, but I couldn't remember if it actually went down as a C or not. I think that may have just been on the progress report; I think it was a B by the time the end of the 6 weeks came. I was blaming my lack of an A on her bad teaching. At this point, Aidan piped up and said, "Mom, next time (like there will be a next time!) the teacher tells you not to be careful and make an A, just write one like I do." He demonstrated how to write an A with his finger on his napkin. It was adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment