Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Aidan's View of the World

The other day, we were driving down the road and saw some people riding a tandem bicycle. Aidan said, "Mom! I just saw two people riding on one bicycle! I'll get that for Grandma and Grandpa for when they get old and can't walk anymore!"
"I don't think that will be what they need..." I told him.
"Yes, it will. When they go on their morning walks, they can just take that!"

And then this morning we were playing grocery store in the living room. This is my favorite game because it involves getting out lots of toys, books, and play food, and putting them all over the place. Aidan pointed out that I was "shopping" without my purse. "I'll just go home and get it," I said. "Why do you live so close to the store?" he asked. "You live in America, and this store is in India!"

No comments:

Post a Comment