Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas!


So we did really bad with taking pictures this Christmas. Really bad. This is about the only one I have, in fact! My dad did take some, so there will be more posted after he e-mails them to me! But, on the day after Christmas, my parents got high speed internet, so this shouldn't take as long as it would have with their dial-up!



This picture is Aidan and Gresham opening their gifts to each other on Christmas Eve. Aidan got Gresham a dog that barks and moves. Gresham got Aidan some western style pistols with holsters. They were one of Aidan's favorite gifts! Aidan slept in Gresham's room on Christmas Eve so that Grandma Evonne could have Aidan's bed. On Christmas morning, I went in, and Gresham was standing in his crib holding a pistol! I told my brother about it later, and he said, "Aww, it's Mommy's Little Criminal!"



We had a great Christmas, and now we are resting up from all the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment