Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Gresham is saying...

Aidan and Gresham have been playing Buzz Lightyear all week, and I just noticed yesterday that Gresham has been screaming, "To infinity... hat beyont!"

Last night, I took Aidan and Gresham to Target with me. I told them that we could look to see if they have the new Toy Story lego sets yet. On the way in, I was giving them the usual toy lecture, with an added section about how we just had Christmas, they have tons of toys, etc, etc. and they are not to whine and cry when we don't buy anything. Gresham said very matter-of-factly, "I will see a toy that I like and ask for it, and Mom will say no. And I will definitely cry." He did, in fact, see a Nerf sword that he wanted, but he actually didn't cry when we put it back!

And then yesterday, Gresham came up to Aidan and said, "I have to tell you a secret!" He leaned over to Aidan's ear and then said in a normal volume, "What is in this box is Woody's hat! See?" And he opened the box and showed him.

It must be fun to be 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment