Friday, January 8, 2010

I couldn't make this stuff up if I wanted to...

Thursday morning:

Mom: Okay, Gresham, let's go change your pull-up.
Gresham: Yes, I need a pull-up.
Mom: (Upon finding a naked 3 year old under his pajama pants) Oh! You're not wearing one!
Gresham: Nope
Mom: Did you put one on last night?
Gresham: Nope
Mom: Why not?
Gresham: I didn't wanna wear one.

He had dressed himself for bed while I was cleaning up from haircuts and Jordan was helping Aidan. He was dry all night, miraculously enough! I was very thankful for that! Then he put on underwear (at his choosing). After breakfast I asked him to go potty. He disobeyed by going and standing on the step stool and looking at himself in the mirror instead, and then went potty in his pants while doing that.

I'll have to start looking for coupons for Depends...

Thursday night:

Aidan: Dad, Gresham is throwing my army guys and I don't want him to!
Dad: Thanks for letting me know, tattletale...
Aidan: Well, it is the new sport!

Tattling the new sport? Where does he come up with this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment