Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gresham

Because we are homeschooling Aidan, Gresham has picked up a lot of "school talk." Yesterday, Gresham and I did an alphabet train puzzle. I haven't really worked with him on letters much, but he knows what letters are and that we put them together to make words because of listening to Aidan's school. This puzzle has a letter and a picture of something that starts with that letter on each piece.

Mom: Gresham, do you know what letter this is?
Gresham: Yes. I do.
Mom: What is it?
Gresham: I don't know (very typical Gresham conversation)
Mom: It's an A. What does A say?
Gresham: I don't know.
Mom: It says "a"
Gresham: Oh, A says "a" and A spells with apple. N spells with nuts...

Today we got home from church, and I was changing him before his nap...

Mom: Gresh, I will buy you anything you want if you will stop pooping in your diaper.
Gresham: Ok, how about M & M's?
Mom: Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment