Sunday, April 20, 2008

Planting Flowers!

Last Wednesday, we planted new flowers in our flower bed, trimmed the bushes, and added new mulch. This involved the boys' favorite thing - digging in the dirt!!!!




Gresham had a hard time with the fact that we wanted the dirt to stay in the flower bed.



Aidan actually did a pretty good job. He's learning, anyway.

When Gresh got tired of digging, he moved on to his new obsession - mowing!


Don't worry, Grandpa and Grandma Dees! I already have prints of these to send to you!






1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete