Sunday, April 20, 2008

Gresham Happenings...

Now that Gresham is talking more (still single words mainly), we are getting a glimpse into how his little mind works!

On Friday night, I had him in the bathtub while Aidan was practicing violin in the bathroom (mommy multi-tasking). He picked up a little toy watering can and poured water out of the tub all over the bathroom floor. I told him no, and not to do it again. A few minutes later, he did it again. I told him, "Stand up! Look at this mess!" He very slowly peeked his little face over the edge of the tub and said, "Oh my!" Aidan and I both cracked up, and I figured the lesson had been lost, but he hasn't done it again!

Then tonight on the way home from church he was saying "Ready, set, go" and then screaming, except that it sounded like, "Eddy, set, go... AHHHHHH!"

What a goofy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment