Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're off!



To Houston, that is! We're leaving tomorrow. Aidan probably won't sleep all night because he is so excited (that's what he said, anyway... I'm sure he'll sleep some!)


Here's a picture for Grandma Dees of Gresham in Aidan's bath towel. What a goofy kid! He's really into wearing hats and sunglasses right now, and they are more fun if they don't belong to him.





Daphne came to visit us this week, and we had a great time. She is a friend from college. Aidan told me, "When you told me she was coming, I thought, 'I'm not so sure about this,' but then when she got here, I really liked her! I had just forgotten what she looked like." We had a fun visit, and even got to go shopping without the kids!


In other news, I got my hair cut today. That is something that happens every once in a blue moon. I actually even made an appointment for May when I was leaving!!!! I really like it, and it helps me look my age...






We'll be back home on Monday, with lots of good stories I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment