Saturday, November 3, 2007

These pictures turned out so well that I think I'll become a professional photographer!!!!

We've been wanting to take professional pictures of the boys, and one of all of us too, but with gas at close to $3.00 a gallon, it's hard to come up with extra money for things like that. So last night, I dressed the boys in outfits that coordinated, and loaded them up in the van, and took them down to the Southlake Town Center to take our own pictures! Now before you view these, I have to say... I didn't have any delusions of Gresham sitting still or cooperating or anything, but I figured it was a pretty spot and I could follow him around with the camera until I got something good... This proved to be impossible. He wouldn't stay still for even a second! And most of the time he was looking at the ground anyway.

Isn't this one pleasant? It's true to life, so I'll give it that.

Look, Mom! Dirt! And acorns!

Now this one of Aidan is pretty good. I really like his expression, but there's just a little too much sun...




This one is another one that turned out well. The ones of Aidan are good because he is old enough to be bribed with Skittles.


I've got him in a headlock, and now I'm gonna stab him with my stick!



I saved the best for last. It doesn't get any better than this! Aidan was looking for his penny that he dropped. He wanted to spend his two pennies that he found to buy a toy. Wouldn't it be nice if life worked like that??


We'll try again another day...

2 comments:

  1. Those are great!!!! I like the last one the best too. I should have posted our Christmas pics this year; I just deleted them to forget the trauma!

    ReplyDelete