Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Professional Pictures!!!

For all of you out there who have been on the edge of your seats wondering what I was going to do about Christmas pictures (yeah right!), you will be pleased to hear that we broke down and got professional pictures yesterday!!! We aren't thinking about how they cost $$$ahem$$$ dollars, or how the outfits that we bought on the way in to the mall cost about as much; We are focusing on how amazingly good they turned out!

We went to Picture People in Jordan's mall, so that he was able to run over and be in a pose with us. I was totally impressed. The pictures are great, and I got our order done tonight! I wish I could post some, but I'm sure they are copyrighted.

Anyway, we're thrilled! Now we have Christmas done for the grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment