Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Owen is 1!!!

Owen turned 1 on May 18th!! We had his party last Friday night. It was a fun time with lots of friends and family here to celebrate! This picture is Owen watching everyone singing to him.

Daddy blew the candle out for him with perfect timing as he reached for the flame...


Hmmm... what is this?





Aidan and Gresham are really into Buzz Lightyear and have been wanting Owen to have his own Buzz for quite some time. When I found some Toy Story duplo legos that were released to go with the new Toy Story 3 movie, I knew I had found the perfect thing for the boys to give him!

He took his first couple of steps this week, but is still pretty content with crawling. His standing gets better every day, though. It won't be long!

1 comment:

  1. Owen is such a happy boy, everytime I see his picture I just want to hug him .love the birthday pictures

    ReplyDelete