Friday, March 5, 2010

It's a Miracle!

Gresham is potty trained! At the age of 3 and 4 months (almost 5 months) we are finally potty trained!

This has been a battle of the wills for some time, and I have been losing. I figured that it just wasn't worth the fight, and with all of Owen's feeding issues, I haven't had the time for cleaning up little puddles from someone who doesn't care whether he makes it to the potty or not. Just at a time when things have been especially rough with Owen, God was gracious and allowed our little sweetie to be potty trained pretty much overnight! Last Friday, we went to Gymboree to buy a baby present, and Gresham saw some tractor underwear that he wanted. I bought them for him (figured it was worth a shot!) and he wanted to take the tags off right away and wear them home. I told him I thought we'd wait until we got home... He came home and put them right on and started taking himself to the potty when he had to go!

He is even staying dry most night and at naps. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment