Monday, August 10, 2009

My silly silly Gresham

Yesterday I went to go get Gresham up from his nap. I sat down on his bed and he sat up. He looked at the open door and said in a very self-reassuring voice, "You opened my door, Mom. A dinosaur did NOT open it to come in and roar at me."

Then, later Jordan asked him to go get some socks from his dresser. He responded by telling Dad there was a monster in his room. Jordan said, "Well just tell the monster to let you in because you need to get some socks." Gresham went to the edge of the hall and called out, "Monster! Let me in, I need some socks!"

My favorite things that he says right now are sentences like this: "I want to read the book that I want to read." Or, while we were out one day, "After my lunch I want to go to the fountain that I want to go to."

He brings a lot of entertainment to our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment