Monday, June 1, 2009

Owen is 2 Weeks Old!

...And I should probably have some pictures to accompany this post, but I don't... tomorrow for sure.

Today I took Owen to his two-week-old doctor visit. He weighed 6 lb. 14 oz, which was just past his birth weight, so that was good! He has gained 10 oz. since we came home from the hospital.

Aidan came with me to "help," and did a great job. He is really growing up and behaving older, especially when Gresham is not around.

Owen is sleeping in 3 to 4 hour stretches at night, which is great! Although last night he was up more often and wanted to eat almost constantly from 4:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m... We'll get into a routine soon now that we hopefully have the most difficult two weeks behind us.

Side note - Yes, I know I need to remove the countdown baby from the sidebar of the blog... I'll do that soon too! Who knew that it would start counting back up after the due date???

1 comment:

  1. You also need to change your "about me" to say that you are the mother of THREE active boys. :)

    ReplyDelete