Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gresham Funnies

The other night, we had Tyson Chicken Patty Sandwiches for dinner. Real healthy, I know, but it was easy... Anyway, Gresham was in the middle of one of his many tantrums, and Jordan asked him if he wanted his chicken sandwich on a bun. Gresham said through his tears, "I want my chicken patio sandwich on a bun with another bun on top!"

Tonight I took Gresham to Cabela's, just me and him. He thought that was a nice treat. On the way in we saw a boat. He said, "That's a speed boat!" "Yes," I said, "How did you know that it was a speed boat?" He answered very matter-of-factly, "Because it is made in China!" I'm not sure where that came from, but probably from Aidan. Now that he can read, he is always telling us which toys were made in China...

No comments:

Post a Comment