Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was also "Grandma Day," the day when Grandma comes to watch the boys while I teach at the school. Aidan and Grandma made some yummy Valentines cupcakes. Later, some violin students came and brought us some iced sugar cookies that happened to have the same color icing and sprinkes as the cupcakes. Aidan came out of his room after rest time, and saw the cookies on the table, and came into the lesson to tell me, "Mom! The cupcakes got all FLAT!!" We sorted that one out, and he was relieved that nothing had happened to the cupcakes!

I got Gresham a Valentine's t-shirt that says I Love Dirt. I would have bought Aidan one too, but they were out of his size. Too bad, because they both absolutely love dirt. The other day, I went out to check on them in the sand box, and they were covering themselves with dirt...


Gresham learned how to stick his tongue out on Thursday as well! He kept touching it, like he couldn't believe it could stick out like that!





No comments:

Post a Comment