Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Blog!

We started a new blog today! I say "we" because the boys are going to help me a lot with this one. We will be blogging about fun activities for boys. Aidan is very excited. He is always bugging me to do crafts or science experiments, so I figured that we will blog about things we have done in the past and new ideas that we'll be trying out!

Click here to see it!

I just bought me a domain name, but I haven't figured out how to get it working... for now it is a blogger address: www.frugalfun4boys.blogspot.com, but hopefully in the next couple days it will move to www.frugalfun4boys.com

1 comment:

  1. If the boys like Crockett go with it, if they want something new then do that. When I got my new puppy who is 4 months now, I gave my grandchildren choices of 3 names and they got to choose which one they liked, between the youngest 5 , they all picked the same name, DoLittle. He is a minature schnauzer.

    ReplyDelete