Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines...

When Aidan found out that Valentine's Day was coming up, he said he was going to get me some chocolate. This is a big step up for him, because in his younger days he would always think to get me toy cars or action figures! The other night he came to Target with me because he was wanting to buy an army man with a parachute. They didn't have any, so he had all his money left (all $3 of it). When we got to the check-out lane, he whispered, "I'm going to get you chocolate." Then he went and looked at all the candy bars, and picked out a Hershey chocolate bar. He looked over at me and smiled and paid all by himself with his own money. It was so cute. The next day, Grandma came to babysit. Aidan told her that he had bought me a candy car with his own money, and then said, "Now I just need flowers and a card!" Whoever he marries is going to really luck out!

Jordan and all the boys gave me a bowl of Hershey kisses yesterday! There were kisses with silly face stickers from Aidan (silly kisses), striped Hershey hugs from Gresham (tiger hugs), and a kiss dipped in maple syrup from Owen (a wet sticky kiss).

There are definitely some perks to being the only female in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment