Thursday, May 21, 2009

Owen Part 2

Isn't this a fun way to have a baby? Maybe not so much, but we are thankful for a safe delivery and a healthy boy!

Jordan got to cut the cord (well, it had already been cut once, but he trimmed it - otherwise he wouldn't have gone near the gore...). He had a good strong cry and surprised us by weighing 6 lb. 13 oz. - I thought he would be bigger since I was bigger this time.

No! I am NOT holding the baby!

**Although, to his credit, he is doing better now that we are home. He sat on a stool by Owen's pack 'n play and watched him sleep after lunchtime.

Aidan could not be happier! He absolutely loves his brother. Almost 6 is a good age to appreciate a new baby.


Here is Owen ready to come home from the hospital.



1 comment:

  1. What a cutie Sarah! That's how I've done all of mine and I think it's the way to go (ofcourse I don't know any different)! Marie

    ReplyDelete